Find the maximum flow using Ford Fulkerson Method Edmond Karp’s Algorithm.
Given a graph which represents a flow network where every edge has a capacity. Also given two vertices source and sink in the graph. Find the maximum possible flow from source to sink.
- Create residualGraph from capacityGraph just by coping value from there to here
- Set maxFlow = 0
- Iterate till augmenting path exists in residualGraph (for augmenting path use BFS for DFS)
- Compute bottleneck capacity of augmenting path
- Decrease bottleneck capacity from each edge of augmenting path
- Increase bottleneck capacity from each reverse edge of augmenting path
- Add bottleneck capacity to maxFlow
Latest Source Code:
Paths are: [0, 1, 2, 4, 6] [0, 3, 5, 6] [0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 6] Max flow: 5